How The Closers Title Insurance Agency, LLC Services You & Your Residential SELLERS
- We will MANAGE THE TRANSACTION for the Listing Agent by:
- Confirming that the contract is fully executed by ensuring that there are no initials, addenda, or riders missing;
- Sending contract deadlines and reminders to the parties;
- Providing the sellers and listing agents with STATUS UPDATESthroughout the process; and
- Working with the Listing agent for a SMOOTH TRANSACTION.
- We draft conveyance documents;
- Clear title issues, including ordering payoffs, estoppels, and other items necessary and needed that is the responsibility of the seller;
- Handle any post-closing questions with the seller about the transaction; and
- Respond to inquiries promptly and with a smile.
Our settlement fee for all this is $550.00, to be paid at closing.
HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL! FALAMOS PORTUGUÊS! PARLIAMO ITALIANO!
We are looking forward to working with YOU and your SELLERS!
Looking to hire a Seller’s Attorney for your listing?
➔ Grimaldi Law Firm can Represent your sellers. For more informationcontact the Grimaldi Law Firm closing team at email@example.com